Former NFL Pro Bowler Braylon Edwards saves 80-year-old mans life during locker room assault

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Former NFL Pro Bowler Braylon Edwards saves 80-year-old mans life during locker room assault

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 10:08

Former NFL wide receiver Braylon Edwards rescued an 80-year-old man who was being a saulted inside Rui Hachimura Jersey a Michigan YMCA locker room this past Friday.Edwards, a standout receiver at Michigan who enjoyed an eight-year NFL career, stopped a 25-year-old from further a saulting the elderly man. Edwards said he Russell Westbrook Jersey initially heard an argument about music and how loud it was being played. The argument escalated to the point where Edwards heard pushing and shoving."Once I heard a thud, that's when I got up and turned around," Edwards said, . "And then I see the guy for what I was thinking was reaching for a phone underneath the victim grabs the back of Otto Porter Jr. Jersey the victim's head by the hair, and he was about to slam it down on the counter." Edwards said the man who was a saulting the elderly man fought him as well. He has since been arrested and remains Bradley Beal Jersey in custody. LIFE SAVING MOVEOn Friday morning, the heroic acts of Michigan legend Braylon Edwards saved a mans life. Heres the story via Woodward Sports Network (@woodwardsports) The 80-year-old is in the hospital but is expected to be OK. Edwards said that he is hoping to meet him after he is discharged. "At the end of the day, that's what you do," Edwards said. "My mom, my grandmother, my father. In the moment .. Jerian Grant Jersey . these are the people that you think about."

xanhast

Re: Former NFL Pro Bowler Braylon Edwards saves 80-year-old mans life during locker room assault

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 18:21

Odpovědět