Eagles Jason Kelce believes Bills Jordan Phillips should be fined for offsides hit on Cam Jurgens

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Eagles Jason Kelce believes Bills Jordan Phillips should be fined for offsides hit on Cam Jurgens

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 11:23

The moved to 10-1 on Sunday with an emotional victory over the . In the pouring rain, the Eagles came back from a 10-point deficit, thanks to three second-half pa sing touchdowns from , and an absurd 59-yard field goal from in poor conditions to send the Gerrit Cole Jersey game to overtime.One player who had a pretty interesting day was Bills defensive tackle . Phillips was involved in a couple of scuffles, including one play where he jumped offsides on a "Tush Push" setup. On that "play," Phillips ran through Eagles offensive lineman , taking Tyler Clippard Jersey him down to the ground. Eagles center called Phillips' decision "bullshit," and said that he needs to be fined."I thought it was bullshit at the time," Kelce told 94WIP,. "He purposely tried to hurt Cam Jurgens. I thought it should have been a personal foul and I think he should be fined for that play."Check out what happened, here: Jason Kelce on the second play in this video, where Jordan Phillips goes after Cam Jurgens: I thought it was bull s**t at the timeHe purposely tried to hurt Cam JurgensI think he should be fined for that Yuli Gurriel Jersey play. SPORTSRADIO 94WIP (@SportsRadioWIP) Phillips was also involved in a heated interaction on the sideline, where he got into the face of an Eagles fan. Phillips later that a fan threatened him and his family, which led to his emotional response. My view of the interaction between Jordan Phillips, Shaq Lawson and Eagles fans behind the Bills bench.A Bills spokesperson tells us they are looking into the incident Houston Astros Jersey Dan Fetes (@danfetes) Kelce said he didn't know what happened with Phillips and the fan, but that the absolutely needs to discipline him for Lance McCullers Jersey attempting to hurt Jurgens. "Now, I'm not going to comment on the rest of the game," Kelce said. "There were things happening with the fans, I don't know what happened that got him that fired up. But I thought that play in particular was absolutely a disgrace that the should not allow, I really do."

xanhast

Re: Eagles Jason Kelce believes Bills Jordan Phillips should be fined for offsides hit on Cam Jurgens

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 19:08

Odpovědět