Super Bowl 2021 Chiefs Chris Jones eyeing six or seven rings ahead of second straight Super Bowl trip

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Super Bowl 2021 Chiefs Chris Jones eyeing six or seven rings ahead of second straight Super Bowl trip

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 12:20

The will make NFL history if they beat Patrick Corbin Jersey the in Super Bowl LV, making the youngest quarterback to ever win multiple titles and becoming the first team to win back-to-back Lombardi Trophies since did it in 2003-2004. One of the Chiefs' most prominent players, however, isn't just concerned with winning a second Super Bowl. on Monday, star defensive lineman said he's eyeing "six or seven rings.""Everything, man," Jones said when asked what it would mean to him to repeat. "This is why you play the game. I'm trying to get in the Hall of Fame one day. When I retire, I want Anthony Rendon Jersey to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. This is the reason you play the game. I want to retire with, like, six or seven rings."When you (win) a ring, that Kyle McGowin Jersey changes the perspective of things," he continued. "It makes you feel like you've achieved something in the game, other than personal stats." No NFL player, of course, would disagree with Jones about aiming for a record number of trophies. But this isn't Stephen Strasburg Jersey the first time the Pro Bowl defender has talked up a potential Chiefs dynasty. Over the summer, before the 2020 season and fresh off Kansas City's first Super Bowl victory in 50 years, Jones told K.C. that the Chiefs' big win was "only the beginning" and with the team. First, he and the Chiefs must beat Daniel Hudson Jersey the Buccaneers, whose quarterback knows a little something about six or seven rings. Brady, on Sunday, is looking to become the first player in NFL history to win seven different championships.

xanhast

Re: Super Bowl 2021 Chiefs Chris Jones eyeing six or seven rings ahead of second straight Super Bowl trip

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 19:24

Odpovědět