Eagles Darius Slay already giving DeVonta Smith tips I want him to be the best he can possibly be

Odpovědět
ymakerpi8d

Eagles Darius Slay already giving DeVonta Smith tips I want him to be the best he can possibly be

Příspěvek od ymakerpi8d » 21 bře 2024 13:02

will be facing a much tougher test of Minnesota Wild Jersey cornerbacks in the NFL than at Alabama, and is getting the first-round draft pick ready for the challenge. Smith is going up against Slay in Eagles minicamp as the three-time Pro Bowl cornerback is lending him a helping hand toward NFL succe s."I'm one of the premier corners in this game (and) been for a long time. I'm just giving him some tips because Alex Stalock Jersey I want him to be the best he can po sibly be," Slay said in a conference call at Eagles minicamp Wednesday. "Anything he wants to ask me, I'll never hide any information from him. My goal is to get them (the wide receivers) better and their goal is to get me better."He got a lot of upside, man. I'm very excited. he can do some dangerous things." Smith already has experiences working with great young cornerbacks at Alabama. Erik Haula Jersey None have the reputation of Slay, who has the most pa ses defended in the NFL since 2013 (110) and he's just one of 14 players with 20 interceptions since entering the league that season. Slay led the Eagles with 10 pa ses defensed last season -- but opposing quarterbacks had a pa ser rating of 111.9 when targeting him.Slay has earned the right to the nickname "Big Play" Slay, but the opponent's pa ser rating and lack of interceptions (one) in his first year with the Jonas Brodin Jersey Eagles raises some concerns -- specifically since he's 30 years old. The Eagles will be playing fewer man concepts and more zone in 2021, which isn't a problem for Slay. "I Christian Folin Jersey 'm pretty versatile, try to do it all," Slay said. "I mean, asking me to play man, zone -- whatever needs to be done, I can get it done."

xanhast

Re: Eagles Darius Slay already giving DeVonta Smith tips I want him to be the best he can possibly be

Příspěvek od xanhast » 02 dub 2024 19:50

Odpovědět